- An entirely separate frontend dashboard, where they can manage their products, coupons, orders, commissions, customer questions and much more ( technically termed as: The Vendor Dashboard ).
- Vendors get their dedicated store ( or vendor’s shop ) and their equivalent store settings which they can manage themselves.
- Vendors get a weekly and monthly sales report in the vendor dashboard itself.
- For overseas marketplaces, vendors can also see their sales report based on locations, which country has ordered more of their products ( termed as: Visitors Map ).
- They can also set their shop location using Google maps, they can also add their external shop URL, link their social profiles, which will be visible to the customers. In short, vendors can manage their profile completely from their dashboard.
✓ In terms of Product Management:
- Vendors can add or upload products from their dashboard which includes adding virtual and downloadable products, setting tax or shipping classes, managing product tags, adding product attributes, manage the inventory of each product and much more.
- Vendors can also sell products previously listed by other vendors as theirs i.e. a product will have more than one vendor attached to it (this is called the much in demand Single Product Multiple Vendors ).
- Vendors can also add their products GTIN, ISBN or UAN number.
- A categorical tree or Browse Tree Guides (BTG) for products just like Amazon is also included for ease of product management.
✓ Coupon Management:
- Vendors can create, edit, delete fixed/percentage coupons ( applicable only for their products ).
✓ Shipping and Tax Management:
- Vendors can enable or disable a shipping zone, as is necessary.
- Add shipping methods and configure shipping rates.
- We also let vendors configure table rate shipping, flat rate,local pickup and free shipping.
✓ For Order Management:
- Vendors can see and manage all their orders from the vendor dashboard itself.
- They can export their orders into a CSV, change the order status and add an order note for reference.
- Vendors can also mark an order as shipped and issue refunds for customers.
✓ Vendor’s Compensation:
- Vendors can select their preferred mode of payment – supported payment methods are: PayPal, Stripe, you can accept Purchase Orders and 30 day terms.
- Vendors receive their compensations at equal periods of time or immediately upon buyer payment using Paypal or Stripe and we also offer financing to put dollars in your account and accept Purchase Orders or 30 day terms for the large Buyers.
- Vendors also have an access to their very own ledger book where they can see all of their transaction history and it’s details
- Please review our Policy and User Agreement by clicking the link
NOTE* PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM OR IN BOX TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL WHEN REGISTERING
We will assist you with setup and integration
ALSO YOU MUST CREATE A STRIPE (AND OR) PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM CUSTOMERS ON THE SITE!!