We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated team player to drive forward our production capacity and market share.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time produce Marketing Associate with a Remote position.
The successful candidate will have experience in the sales and marketing of fresh produce, with the ability to coordinate, plan, and market the company’s products.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the fresh produce industry.
- Creative and innovative ideas to market products.
- Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a changing environment.
- Motivated, organized, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure.
- Implement quick decisions and problem solving in sudden and unplanned situations.
- Available for after-hour sales support (phone and email).
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor degree in the agriculture field is a plus.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and strategies.
- Promote and market products and company brand to ensure profitable growth and expansion.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships in the retail/wholesale and foodservice segments of the produce industry.
- Proactively create opportunities for additional products with new/existing customers.
- Maintain close communication with customers and provide superior services.
- Coordinate, develop, and publish print or web event information.
- Evaluate and analyze market reactions to adjust condition and foresee issues.
- Provide general support and assistance to other departments.
- Attend exhibits and shows to promote and market Gro-connect.com.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.